Is it just me... [Rant]

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Tried the links Enyo, and both sites are full of info...cheers 4 that :)

However it seems i'll have to wait :(
Did a postcode check and i'm in a Freeview black-hole or something...
Out of all the channels below, I could only get 6, and 2 of those are text services :(

Oh well, looks like i'm stuck paying for re-runs and adverts.
I'll have to wait...bah! ntl ownz me!

Transmitter
LCN Channel Name Sandy Heath

GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT

1 BBC ONE
2 BBC TWO
3 ITV 1..................................................YES
4 Channel 4..........................................YES
5 five
6 ITV 2..................................................YES
7 BBC THREE
9 Teletext.............................................YES
10 BBC FOUR
11 Sky Travel
12 UK History
16 QVC
17 TV Travel Shop
18 The Hits
19 UK Bright Ideas
20 f tn
21 TMF
23 bid-up.tv

CHILDREN'S

30 CBBC
31 CBeebies

NEWS AND CITIZENSHIP

40 BBC News 24
41 ITV News Channel..........................YES
42 Sky News
43 Sky Sports News
45 BBC PARLIAMENT
46 Community Channel

TEXT AND INTERACTIVE

50 Four Text........................................YES
51 BBCi
52 ntl i

RADIO

70 BBC Radio 1
71 1Xtra BBC
72 BBC Radio 2
73 BBC Radio 3
74 BBC Radio 4
75 Radio 5 Live
76 BBC Five Live Sports Extra
77 BBC 6 Music
78 BBC 7
79 BBC Asian Network
80 BBC World Service
81 Kiss
82 Kerrang!
83 Smash Hits!
84 Jazz FM
85 Oneword

Originally posted by gonaads
Hell I remember when ya went to da movies and you watched the movie and then the coming attractions. Or if it was a double bill (long long long time ago :p) when the first movie was over, intermission was music then the next movie and a soda was a buck or a buck and a half. And this is the BIG size. :mad:

These days sometimes ya wonder if it's better ta wait for it to come out on DVD/Video. Still some good and I mean really good movies are worth the 8, 9 or even 10 bucks, the headache and frickin commercials. But the majority are poopy and not worth squat.

speaking of poop I believe Hulk was a complete and utter failure in the box office.

As for the add what movie did you go see? I have a few disney movies that have like 10 minutes of adds b4 they start I'm with you in that the movie should start when they say there gonna start.

reading the rest of the post I see most if not all of you are from the UK and it sounds like you guys have WAAAAY more adds at your movies then we do over here in the USA we get one or two here in the USA maybe for COKE or something like that then its shows trailers/teasers then the movie takes about 5-10 minutes but you guys are saying like 25 minutes and here if you get up and go complain to the manager about it they will start the movie right away and skip the adds/trailers. Ive only seen a few videos with adds on them and they were disney movies other then that its not that bad.

I went to the cinema on Saturday to see Bruce Almighty, 2x £4.75 for the tickets and 2 x £2.40 for large cokes. What a rip off when they then show about 15 mins of adverts. Good job we were 10 minutes late!!

I don't mind seeing trailers for other films though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back