is it just me or.....

W

wezman2k

is it just me or is windows 3.x not the greatest windows of all time?

You are correct, windows 3.1 is not the greatest windows of all time :)

LOL....

I remember having to make a DOS boot menu to get my games working right........WOOHOO!!:p

I can imagine....:D

But where the hell could you find all the drivers you'd need.......lol

lol, what would you do in 3.11??? save/open documents in uber-lightning speed? maybe play quake -1- in software mode at the highest res? i have no idea...

Now, maybe I missed it,

But why do you have ms 3.1?:confused:

we all do... didn't you know that win xp is based on win 3.11 technology? their r&d team found out they've been making backward steps with their os's ever since win95... and went back to their roots and came out with their best os yet.

}:>

I think Win 3.1 is not even an actual OS...

Just a shell for MS-DOS, a skinned command prompt ;)

Durin the DOS time i was still suckin my thumb and getting breast fed:p

I was salvaging old parts about a month ago. Came across my original copy of ms dos 6.22 in my floppy drive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back