Iranian embassy on BBC 2

We wont see another 9-11. Osama Bin laden is just a crazy guy who thinks his kewl. Saddam Hussein is a crazy guy WHO HAS Power and has been a leader for more than 2 decades. Besides, why do you guys think they havent let the U.N inspectors in since 1998? maybe cooking up something... Iraq's retaliation is one that many of our parents feared during the long cold war. Somewhat of a nuclear or biological/chemical scenario

Osama is a cheap terrorist, he tricked our own Visa system. and used OUR planes, he was too cheap to buy his own, and rammed OUR planes into OUR buildings killing OUR people. lol, stupid cheap osama i hope he burns in hell with bill gates

1) Osama is cave tempature right now.

2) Saddam, is soon desert tempature.

End of story.

Yes i know we will destroy them, but think about it, were not as powerfull as we think man. We might have thosuands of nukes, and biological weapons including smallpox. But atleast we have morals, they dont... But you are right, they will get killed by us, specially saddam, by the way if Osama Appears on TV anytime soon i told ya so :)

And we are more powerful than you think.....may be time to start using it soon....

The Iranian Embassy event began on 30th April 1980.
6 Arabs who claimed to be from Khuzestan, Iran walked into the Embassy and held hostage numerous workers and demanded autonomy for Arabistan and the release of 91 political prisoners held in Iran.
After 6 days the S.A.S. stormed the building and killed 5 of the 6 Arabs, the last one is in prison.
The 91 political prisoners were executed on the first day of the seige.

P.S.
ssj4, propaganda is a very strong tool, the American govt. weild it well.
Grinder, you belong in the American govt. you are as blind to the truth as they wish and claim to be.

Wow, this went a bit off-topic...

Welcome to the XP-erience forums Tweak-XP.

As usual passions run high and dont always walk hand in hand with reality.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back