Ipswitch WS FTP PRO - Problem

Lewie

OSNN Newbie
Hi There I wonder if anyone can help me as I cannot think of anything else to do.
I have ran a website for many years using the ftp and found it to be no problem with the main site i upload to. I have another site which as been on for over a year but no problems. Until the other day when i tried to log in it came up login error.

I went back to be hosting details and wrote down the password this hasn't made a slightest difference. My other site is ok but i have looked at everything re typing it in with no joy.

I wonder if anyone can help me on this because i'm out of ideas. Nothing's run out like hosting because i have that for two years. I have changed nothing on the ftp and the other site is ok and will upload.

anyway any ideas.....PLZ
Thanks for you time
Lewie

Post the error message you received on your FTP client. We will need this information to determine what the problem is.

Login Error

The server rejected your login credentials. Retype your username and password and click OK to retry.

Enable the Save login information option to update and save your site login information.

But i have done all this over and over Luna

Is the user name and or password case sensitive?

Or does someone else have access to this site and may have locked you out by changing the log in and/or password?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back