iPod Firmware Feature Request?

Kush

High On Life!
So the iPod is hot who doesnt know that. When i was in russia however i was using my friends rio karma and found that it has some features that the ipod doesnt, and of course thats why they put them there because it adds reason to buy it. i liked the feature that when you are playing a song you could check the info on it such as the bitrate filname etc, and the weirdest/coolest part of the info how many times you have played the song and the last time you played it.Also a feature that you can have songs fade into each other. and the last feature is this dj thing which you could have it play songs that you havent listened to in a long time, or your top x songs or most listened to songs etc. i would like to see that in iPods in the future so how would i get that effective? would i have to make a petition or email them or what

of course they probably dont have to bother but i am sure that others would enjoy these features and would add more rep to say to the iPod
Karma_main_prod.jpg

well all of those features are already in itunes, i guess they just have to get em onto the ipod somehow.

Those are things that iTunes allready has, lets hope thy put it in the next iPod firmware. You can always try emailing them. Or give them feedback, there used to be a feedback form available on Apple.com, but i can't find it.

X-Istence said:
Those are things that iTunes allready has, lets hope thy put it in the next iPod firmware. You can always try emailing them. Or give them feedback, there used to be a feedback form available on Apple.com, but i can't find it.
I think you can get to the iTunes one via iTunes -> Help

*edit* - For anyone not wanting to fire up iTunes (thats probably already open anyhoo) .. iPod Feedback.

lol to lazy to rephrase me request so i just copied this and pasted it in the box
When i was in russia however i was using my friends rio karma and found that it has some features that the ipod doesnt, and of course thats why they put them there because it adds reason to buy it. i liked the feature that when you are playing a song you could check the info on it such as the bitrate filname etc, and the weirdest/coolest part of the info how many times you have played the song and the last time you played it.Also a feature that you can have songs fade into each other. and the last feature is this dj thing which you could have it play songs that you havent listened to in a long time, or your top x songs or most listened to songs etc. i would like to see that in iPods in the future

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back