iPhone/iPod Touch Application Reviews

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Figured since some of us have these products, a few un-biased reviews from people y'all know rather than random musing may help :)

I am currently running about 10 apps on my phone and honestly, I would probably rate them all around 3.5-5 OSNN stars :)

Here are my apps as of today.

Remote:

Great product for controlling my music library from my phone. Very easy to use and I do not need a wireless remote for my speakers :D Plus, not only am I controlling the music, I am also able to control, very easily, my volume as well. Pretty awesome. My recommendation is to hopefully see this control extend to things like the Pandora and Last.fm apps.

5/5 OSNN stars

Sports Tap:

Simple app for checking scores and various sports event run-downs. Simple and does what it is expected to.

3.5/5 OSNN stars

Phonesabre:

Turns your phone into a virtual light saber.

5/5 OSNN stars... I mean... it's a FRIGGIN LIGHT SABER

Pandora/Last.fm:

Both apps are easy to use and I can log into my accounts and access some things like friends lists and so forth. Very convenient and simple.

4.5/5 OSNN stars

Super Monkey Ball:

The game is too damn sensitive but oh so much fun.

You are basically a monkey... in a ball. Control is 100% accelorometer based.

5/5 OSNN stars

Texas Hold'Em:

EXCELLENT Poker game. And the landscape/portrait modes are really well done :D Highly recommended for poker players. Portrait mode shows you the actual players and the graphics are good enough to look for tells.

5/5 OSNN stars.

Language Phrase Apps:

I currently have the French and Spanish apps installed. Easy, corny, convenient and the french lady who speaks on the french version sounds positively hawt :smoker:

5/5 OSNN stars

Bank of America App:

Paying bills from my phone has NEVER been easier :D

5/5 OSNN stars

Those are my currently installed apps and I LOVE em :D

Dizzy Bee (cheap at like a £1 or something) - 5/5 - Like Rokoyo but you must rotate the screen.
Tip Tap (free :D) - 4/5 - Guitar hero but tapping and free downloads of more songs.

Last.fm shouldn't get a 4.5 when the biggest part of last.fm is scrobbling and the iphone app doesn't scrobble. Apple's fault though and their restrictive SDK.

It works well enough without the scrobbling portion as it doesn't skip as much as Pandora. Although, I must say, I use Pandora more than Last.fm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back