internet explorer problems

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by the_music_man, Jan 10, 2003.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

my internet explorer won't display some things and sometimes it doesn't even display my signature. look at the picture for details

2. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

My IE 6 doesn't display your sig neither. :D :D

Can you get the things to display by using refresh?

3. damnyank

I am just wondering - let's see - you have SP1 and AdShield installed and if you go to www.ask.com you get red x"s there too!

I had that problem before and believe it or not, I uninstalled and reinstalled AdShield. Cleared it up for about a month - guess what? Mine just started again yesterday. Just haven't had the time to uninstall and reinstall AdShield yet - but will try it soon!:confused: :confused:

4. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

It won't display your sig picture becuase you have it hosted on geocities and they don't allow direct linking

5. damnyank

Just got done with the uninstall and reinstall of AdShield - all my red X's are gone???:confused: :confused:

This is the 3rd time I have had this happen to me - any ideas??

< I have been told that AdShield will in some cases cause a brief RedX, but will then resolve to the pic/icon etc. - but mine just sits there - refresh does not work, but sometimes "show picture" does make the pic/icon appear>

6. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

i don't have ad shield but everything you were tlaking about happens to me. sometimes show picture works but usuall ynot.