Internet Explorer on SP1 XPHome

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Heeter, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Heeter

Heeter Overclocked Like A Mother

Hi Guys!

Ever since I installed SP1 two days ago on my XPHome, the only problem I have encountered has been that as I pull up web pages, some of he icons on each web page will not come up unless I refresh it. I have since installed VB6sp5, DirectX8.1 and TweakXP to try to resolve the problem but it has not. I have tried to search this problem in the forum but I cannot get the answers I am looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Heeter

2. Heeter

Holy Cheeses, That was a fast response!!!

I posted two minutes ago! Should I remove it until the real version comes out, maybe I should.

Heeter

3. pacou

pacou Guest

SP1

WHY YOU INSTALL THE SP1 ?
    TWEAK-XP AND THE ALL ?

4. pacou

pacou Guest

for you

HELLO

You would have before installing of new version to ensure that there are no errors in that which you uses already. goes in your report/ratio of error of application and checks greeting

5. Heeter

I am trying to system restore. tried four different times. Cannot system restore. i did create two restore points before install. I did not know SP1 was still in Beta. Everything works just great except for IE refresh problem.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Heeter

6. pacou

pacou Guest

fast

I included/understood very well the problem which you encounters, the version sp1 is an update of the whole of the corrections éffectué by microsoft on xp. the points of restoration cannot function plusqu' it one removed by the installation of the version sp1. could you give me the number of version of your IE6? make quickly and one will test something of simple. with immediately.

7. Heeter

Merci, pacou

I went into the Add/Remove and uninstalled it from there. I thought that this SP1 was like any other SP from MS. I thought this thing was something I needed. Do I need it? I don't know....Looks like everything is okay since the uninstall.

Heeter