Internet Explorer (and variants) discussion

Why do I love IE? It's the only browser that loads my website properly :D

Originally posted by coathanger007
Nothing to do with the browser, that's just a sign of bad coding I'm afraid.

Originally posted by coathanger007

Try this
In any case, no more on that from me in this thread. :p

I know. I use Microsoft coding which is perfectly legit but restricts me to M$ Browser. :)

ok i really like avant browser except the pop-up blocker isn't as google as the one built into the google toolbar. Is there any way to disable to the one in avant and use the google toolbar?

All right! Took dealer's advice and I'm putting my post in this thread (but it's already been mentioned here ;)):

I don't think the Google toolbar will work with Avant because of the way it handles popups. The google toolbar will, however, work with MyIE2. Check into that. I used to use Avant, and it's an excellent browser, but I liked MyIE2's features better. Plus it works with Google toolbar!

Originally posted by Henyman
there's lots of things. Aol doesn't have the holes that i.e has :p very rairly do i.e holes affect Aol. Aol 8.0 has a host of great fetures such as a pop-up blocker that blocks 100% pop-ups, all windows are grouped within 1 main window to save cluttering the taskbar, + if some one picks up the phone (quite commen) then Aol automatically redials + conects withot closing webpages.

it also has themes + easy to use menu's.

it's a conection,browser,pop up stoper + mail client in 1:cool:

the actual service itself needs some work though:mad: tooooo dam slow:p
The browser is the only thing i liked about AOL - the rest of the service sux .. It would be kinda cool if M$ would integrate IE and Outlook (if you install office)/Outlook Express like that, The email client is what I liked also, to bad it don't do links well ..

A new problem. I'm not really sure which program did this but I think it was Msn Messenger PLUS, i installed that and it installed a search bar with tons of options on it at the top of the browser. So i'm like thats gay, I right-clicked and deselected it, poof gone. Everytime I open up a new window it comes back, so i decided to uninstall msn messenger plus, and I thought it was gone but now its still doing it!!!!!! Can anybody help me out, how can I fix this???

you need a highjack this sterilization

post your log on the security thread

umm..I dont know anything about that, what do u mean my log?

Originally posted by bman™
A new problem. I'm not really sure which program did this but I think it was Msn Messenger PLUS, i installed that and it installed a search bar with tons of options on it at the top of the browser. So i'm like thats gay, I right-clicked and deselected it, poof gone. Everytime I open up a new window it comes back, so i decided to uninstall msn messenger plus, and I thought it was gone but now its still doing it!!!!!! Can anybody help me out, how can I fix this???

When you installed Messenger plus you shold of selected the custom install and refused the "Sponsors software"

and if you want HJT its attached just open the zipped file and run it...select save log then post it in the security forum...

HTH
Alan

Originally posted by Dubbin1
Agreed :)

Gotta love OSX, spell checking fully integrated into anything with an input box (IRC, Web, IM...anything) hopefully Microsoft will do something like that for Longhorn :D

Originally posted by Henyman
there's lots of things. Aol doesn't have that i.e has

Maybe so.....but it dosen't have spell check:p and if it does you don't use it :p

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
but I liked MyIE2's features better. Plus it works with Google toolbar!

How do you configure the Google stopper in Myie2 ?

Thx in advance

Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back