Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2

I double checked to see if smooth scolling is enabled in my beta 8 and it is, I don't think I can keep using this browser with that choppy scrolling

in order to use IE8b2 you need to update your vid card drivers!!!!??? ;)

i kinda like it so far. one thing i'm wondering though. Has anybody found a way, or is there a way, to remove the history and such from the address bar drop-down? Basically so it'll only display URL's that i actually typed into the address bar, as it did in IE7.

turn off suggested sites, then it'll show only sites you typed or visited (unless you delete your history)

anyone else having it forget that you logged in to sites every time you load a page that checks you logged in?

Re: Ie 8

Are you kidding me, LOL?

Please check the dedicated thread to IE8 Here

Heeter

Re: Ie 8

been running it for 2 days now.everything seems to function properly so far.the only things that seem to be it is slow upon start-up then it goes normally.some pages do not display right but you switch to compatability mode and they work just fine.i am playing with the inprivate part right now seems to be okay so far.it is not as fast as ff3 right now but i suspect it will get better later

i don't have a choppy scrolling problem....

LA: i've had suggested sites turned off since i installed it. still shows my history and my favorites in the dropdown menu.

i don't have a choppy scrolling problem....

LA: i've had suggested sites turned off since i installed it. still shows my history and my favorites in the dropdown menu.
yuck, then it's me, I can't use the latest drivers for my card since hp has some power management thingy and the driver is laptop specific for my unit

funny thing, I have never updated this driver but the one in the box is a later date then the one on the hp site

I'm gonna try the latest driver even though nvidia says DON'T DO THAT!!!

still doing it

yuck, then it's me, I can't use the latest drivers for my card since hp has some power management thingy and the driver is laptop specific for my unit

funny thing, I have never updated this driver but the one in the box is a later date then the one on the hp site

I'm gonna try the latest driver even though nvidia says DON'T DO THAT!!!

still doing it
nope, the driver would not install...nvidia, they are pretty good

trying to cut and paste creates a scroll instead for me, anyone else?

by the way, how to report bugs and sites that don't work?
found the problem, it's becuase I have "caret browsing" enabled, first, how do you use caret browsing, I found out what it is but can't figure out how to use it, and second if you want to continue using caret browsing then to cut and pate use the old, put the pointer at the start of the paste, hold shift, point to the end of the paste and hit shift

anyway, how do I use this caret browsing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back