Internet Explorer 6

K

kensiko

Hi, since few months, even if I reinstalled Windows, my Internet Explorer 6 often says errors, I don't know what's happening, I updated Explorer 6 to the security patch, nothing is changed. I didn't try IE6 SP1 because it's just in english and I don't like to have many languages in Windows Explorer. I just want to ask, if you go to www.microsoft.com , do you have an error like:

Line 117
Object missing

Line 52
Object missing

All my settings are by default and I have Windows XP pro with P3 1000, 512 Ram, WD 100 gig...

Thanks !

Those are server-side scripting errors. Thats the fault of the bad coding of whoever designed the webpage. There isnt a problem on your end

JJB

to turn the option of go to tools -> internet options -> advanced tab - > tick "disable script debugging"

Ok thanks ! I thought I was the only one to have this problem, but it's stupid that microsoft, the main power of software, just can't make a site without script error ! They make it for Netscape of what ?????

Thanks for the tips, I don't have any script error now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back