Internet Explorer 6.0 Problem...

i have xp home as well, and thats what i was wondering too...Alan, do you think sp1 is worth the download and upgrade? what are the pro/cons or is there a specific thread that deals with this?

Somebody reply soon - I'm at the download site right now....

I'm about to press the button

WHAT do I do?????????

Well,

This is a good question, I would say that sp1 has caused nothing but trouble for most of the people that have installed it, thats going by the amount of post you see here and on other forums, I myself haven't installed it yet for lets say legitimate reasons;).

Hope this helps you
Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

I would say that if everything is running aok, then hang back, its the old saying.

If it ain't broke, then don't fix it ;)

Hope this helps you before, you press the self destruct button :)

Cheers
Alan

bluegrab.gif

I didn't really have any other problems with sp1......my problem is I remember that Dylan video coming out............:D .........4widdy

i got sp1 on c.d from a friend (thanx Geffy) it took ages 2 install + wasn't really worth the effot:(

but i had no probs + no 1 should unless they've changed any of the .dll or done some major tweakin.

what advantages does it offer? other than reducing the number of XP Hotfix's I have?

The full list of fixes can be found Here

the full xp sp1 website bit by microsoft is Here

jus have a read through the links + all ur questions should b ansered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back