interesting bluescreen events

It just hit me!

Cause:

The Primary Ley-lines of America

The Hot Spots influencing America are: Yellowstone Wyoming, Steamboat Springs Colorado, Hawaii, Bermuda, Azores, The Three Virgin's Volcanos, Santa Rosalia, Baja California and underwater seamount off the northern coast of Vancouver Island. The seamount has a name but is hard to find in the atlas. It is on the contact point of the Pacific, Nootka and Juan Da Fuca plates. These cracks in the ocean bottom are the northern extension of the San Andreas Fault.
Spokane is midpoint between Yellowstone and Vancouver Island seamount. Midpoints are important as they are the intersections between competing spheres of influence. For that reason Spokane can be called the covenant point or covenant city between two strong orgone fields. The clearing of Deadly Orgone is critical in covenant cities....

...The midpoint between Baja and Azores is New York City.

Conclusion: Your kitchen is messing with the world's magnetism, and in particular your laptop may even be in threat of reversing the Earth's polarity!.

Solution: Hire a Wizard!
harrysmile.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist :p)

(Img source:-WordPress)
(Info source:-Volcanoes and Planetary Ley-Lines)

Well allrighty then

I am going to agree with the EMI theory or infrared interference., I replaced some of our lights with CF lights and they can wreak havoc with stereo equipment. I ended up having to replace the lights in the office and our theater as it was jacking with friends phones that were IR ready as well as our cable box. Random weird events. Then I remembered what a old set of fluorescents did to a radio we had in our work shop. It would randomly turn on and off, skip songs, volume changes, switch to the radio etc.....

I found that a cheap AM radio will pickup most EMI and allow you to pinpoint the cause. And if you have a IR port on the lappy disable it and see if that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back