Inter-Forum UT game...

No more inter-forum matches... I should be Banned at Infogrames before the nights out,,, and the other forums are just plain wimps...

They have a policy against posting cheats... They're very vocal about,,, OK,,, I don't see the harm really,,, People can get cheats easy... But they don't want you to even mention cheats...

Today somebody did,,, The moserator asked him if he was retarded... Which I thought was funny and lauphed at in another thread... He locked the thread,,, leaving three others like mine open... He said I was spamming and was going to handle me... A just pointed out that he could do what he wanted beacuse HE allowed it... The atitude I got... All in PMs...

I thanked everyone in a thread,,, and repeated the referance HE used in a PM...

HE might not,,, But the amout of people who got banned there last night for asking and hinting at when UT2003 would be released is ridiculous...

People really don't know how special this forum is...

sniff,,, sniff...

Not only is he a game forum moderator he's a game programmer,,, jeez...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back