Intel Application Accelerator.. anyone use?

syllinx

OSNN Junior Addict
I never see people mention it on websites or tweak sites. I use it and it seems to help but on other computers it makes a big difference. Just wondering who all uses it.

i heard pplz said that application accelerator help give a boost in performance and others said its cause application errors on some program, so its kinda a mixs here. But for me i think its just another program filling up space in my computer. I also dont think of it as a tweak if you cant see the boost of performance with your own eyes without using benchmark programs.

when IAA 2.3 will be released? I heard it has cool features!

v2.2.2 has been the best so far IMO. Ive been using it since day1, I tryed without it, and my system was slower, the drivers are faster as they have special optimisations that Microsoft didnt include in the drivers that ship with XP.

Id recommend ANY Intel PC to have it running.

1 website I do know that lists it has been round for yrs, and they know what they are talking about, they recommend it. The site is "TechSpot", formally "3D Spotlight" they also get all the latest XP/2000/ME/98 security/system updates, so you can download and keep them, rather than going to MS update site. They even tell you which order is best to install them in! Great site.

New 2.3 just released.. sort of.

My screen may be messed up lol but the Intel site is showing that they have released the 2.3 version but it is not available on the download site.

I just downloaded version 2.3 from the intel website and tried it on my Intel P4 1800 MHz system. The difference in reaction time was amazing. Programs are snappier, start faster and turn off quicker. I've used IAA for a few versions now. Nothing to worry about. It's all good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back