Infraction Rep

N

Not Bman

What is this? Is it just me, or is this new? I can give infractions to members?

Re: Infraction

Ooooooo, neg rep is baaaack. This could get ugly.

I think it is for people who aren't above "Member"

Like I can't do it too you

I dont see where this is at... I dont see for it either of you guys, whats the specifics on it?

I dont really like the idea either... all it takes is one angry person to do some harm.

I think it is for people who aren't above "Member"

Like I can't do it too you

Was sweatin there for a minute. :p

So it's for upper or Mods then, maybe.

Perhaps its elite members and up or people with higher rep or posts or something.

I will look around and see if I can do it to anyone (I am not gonna actually take any rep away :p)

oooo this is kinda cool.

wait now I'm confused, I can see it on you Brad, thats the first Elite member where I can?? Whats going on? EP?

Can u see it on me?
I can see it on everyone...

Does anyone know why i can't make a new thread?
I've been trying and it keeps telling me my message is too short, it must be at least 1 character. My text is a paragraph!

I had that happen to me too, something is broke with the enhanced WYSIWIG editor. When I changed to plain text it worked fine.

Yeah my messages are too short too :eek:

Infractions will prob be disabled until I learn what is going on with them!

Well, I can see it on other members but it does not appear on mods or admin, so maybe the code is reversed?

It isn't visible on mods and admin as it's not possible to rep them with it. Just as it's not possible to ban them.

Not really a bug is just default setup. I don't have time to check it out at the moment, but will come back to it.

I suspect its like the IpB warning system?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back