indexed images in ps7 and stylebuilder

H

HipHopFaze

Ok,

I am working on my own theme and im having trouble getting the colors i want.

it seems that when i open a bitmap from stylebuilder into photoshop 7 it opens up as an indexed bitmap. Since i cant do anything i want with indexed, i changed it to rgb, but when i save it after i'm done, stylebuilder sees it as a grayscale image.

any ideas? if i need to convert it back to indexed, what settings should i use?

thanks in advance for any help you all can give me.

hey man i have the same prob and i asked this question like a month or 3 ago heres how i got around it

1. when you have the bitmap open in adobe and you go to save it back to style builder do this FILE>SAVE AS then save in the stylebuilder file ( the one with all the bitmaps ) and then over right when asked that should work for you

OR when startin a new style in stylebuilder you get 3 colors right you can just use the silver one and when you open the bitmaps fron that style for some reason they open as bitmaps dont know y they open as indexed when usein the blue luna style but thats how i got around it but then i found out that the silver and the green style dosent use pngs for the caption buttons so then your screwed another way lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back