In recent news, peace symbol = Satan

First off, I don't agree with banning the display of a peace wreath.

But, in the interest of truth, the "peace" sign is an age old symbol used in the occult as a broken upside-down cross and a symbol of satanism long before the 60's.

J79 is dead on ... more on that here - though Satanic Cults adopted it from 'Nero's Cross' - a Roman emporer back in the day.

How is that ?? Them having a Peace sign there, that has nothing to do with satan is their right.

Yup. Constitutional right yo.

People trying to force them to remove it are removing their right, therefore the person trying to force them to remove it is a liberal. As they don't want to see anyone get offended.

This is where it falls off the bus. The Peace sign waving "hippy generation" was a bunch of liberals, no?

The ACLU is the type of organization that would side with the harasser and not the harassed on this ...

American Civil Liberties Union right? They would say that the person has the right to display what they want on their own property, no?

Bottom line is - that Homeowner's association is being un-American. Heck, in some States you can still shoot trespassers on your property. So I don't think I'd give a flying &^%* what someone thought about my xmas wreath, on my property.

If y'all have the right to bumper stickers and oversized American flags flying at home to support your troops, and represent your patriotic nature, you certainly have the right to put up a wreath of any kind, and express any opinions you wish.

again, Peace out ! :)

Last edited:
J79 is dead on ... more on that here - though Satanic Cults adopted it from 'Nero's Cross' - a Roman emporer back in the day.

Yup. Constitutional right yo.

This is where it falls off the bus. The Peace sign waving "hippy generation" was a bunch of liberals, no?

American Civil Liberties Union right? They would say that the person has the right to display what they want on their own property, no?

Bottom line is - that Homeowner's association is being un-American. Heck, in some States you can still shoot trespassers on your property. So I don't think I'd give a flying &^%* what someone thought about my xmas wreath, on my property.

If y'all have the right to bumper stickers and oversized American flags flying at home to support your troops, and represent your patriotic nature, you certainly have the right to put up a wreath of any kind, and express any opinions you wish.

My post was in agreeableness with the home owner, I think you read it wrong .. I agree the hippies were a bunch of liberals and some of them run the country now. The fact of the matter is that there is no excuse to make such a huge deal over a peace sign. what a person puts on there property, as long as it is with in the law, is no ones business and there is nothing anyone can do about.

<hippee>You can't own property maaan....</hippee>

Yes I can... because I'm not a penniless hippee :D

gotta love Futurama :p

Seriously though if she can't hang what she wants on her door then there should be no other items on doors. Like door knobs, knockers, door bells, crosses or I believe there is a jewish custom to nail something to your doorframe. All should be gone. You see, this is where it all goes. One set of people start complaining then in the guise of fairness it just gets blown out of proportion.

Personally I believe religion inhibits how you think and how you act. It has no place in a land of the "free".

</stir>

Home Owner Associations. They are the devil. I am trying to rent a house here in Arizona with 6 other guys, and they have the most outrageous rules. No parking on the street, no oil on drive way, if it has been leaked, get it cleaned up, weeds? **** em.

There also has to be a certain type of blinds installed in the house, the house can not be painted any colour, it has to be ruled on by the HOA before repainting may even begin, if a house is on sale or for rent down the street, no work may be done outside of the home for fear of scaring people away.

Ugh. Oh yeah, they also seem to have a problem with 7 college students moving in. I go to http://uat.edu/ , take one look at the website and tell me if we seem like the partying type that would have huge parties. Besides lan parties where loads of cat 5 would be involved it is highly unlikely. Hell, the ratio of girls to guys at the school is 8 guys to 1 girl. I dislike HOA's with a passion.

Home Owner Associations. They are the devil. I am trying to rent a house here in Arizona with 6 other guys, and they have the most outrageous rules. No parking on the street, no oil on drive way, if it has been leaked, get it cleaned up, weeds? **** em.

There also has to be a certain type of blinds installed in the house, the house can not be painted any colour, it has to be ruled on by the HOA before repainting may even begin, if a house is on sale or for rent down the street, no work may be done outside of the home for fear of scaring people away.

Ugh. Oh yeah, they also seem to have a problem with 7 college students moving in. I go to http://uat.edu/ , take one look at the website and tell me if we seem like the partying type that would have huge parties. Besides lan parties where loads of cat 5 would be involved it is highly unlikely. Hell, the ratio of girls to guys at the school is 8 guys to 1 girl. I dislike HOA's with a passion.

That is usually how it is; a organization tries to make good for a few, but in turn makes it bad for a lot ..

My post was in agreeableness with the home owner, I think you read it wrong .. I agree the hippies were a bunch of liberals and some of them run the country now. The fact of the matter is that there is no excuse to make such a huge deal over a peace sign. what a person puts on there property, as long as it is with in the law, is no ones business and there is nothing anyone can do about.

I'm with you on that Johnny. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back