In Need of a Good Window Cleaning Application

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by FoSsiL, Mar 21, 2003.

1. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

Anyone know any good programs to clean out all the junks thats left over in ur computer, things like left over .dll files, temp and etc.
  2. the_tazinator

the_tazinator Are we there yet?

In a house
    I use System Mechanic. I have been using it for years and havn't found anything that has done as well in a single program.
  3. belveder

belveder OSNN Senior Addict

Adelaide, Australia
    Most definitely, I use System Mechanic as well and never had any troubles either. Been using AShampoo WinOptimiser Suite with it lately for somethiing different and that seems to be working alright as well
  4. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

PurgeIE. (Deletes the IE index.dat file) and any others you wish it to.:)
  5. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

Amstelveen, The Netherlands
    i use norton cleansweep to keep my pc clean
  6. Un4gIvEn1

Un4gIvEn1 Moderator

Windex was always a good one... but I think 409 makes some good Window cleaner too...
  7. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

wow i use jv16 and found lot of old registry that was left old from old programs and staff, clean up about 200 of them. thanks, very useful
  8. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

hahahaha :D ;)
  9. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

hey again, can these monitor invalid registry? i dunno but i made a mistake on some of microsoft windows sett by deleting, editing, and im having trouble locating it. any help? thanX
  10. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I think that APKRegistryCleaner can do that, but then again it's been a while since I used it. I just use the DEL key now... it's more fun that way. ;)