In-game joystick problem

S

shorty420

I got this game for my little brother called Cabela's 4x4 Off-Road Adventure 2. The problem I'm having is with the joystick. Windows recognizes it fine but I can't get the game to recognize the joystick. It worked fine on my brother's old HP Celeron 500. I upgraded his pc with my old one to a P3 600, on board sound, and a Voodoo 3 that I had laying around. Can anyone provide any insight into what might be causing my problem?

some games don't support joysticks especially cars games you need gamepad.
try this, go to control panel/game controller/add ( choose from the menu the type of your joystick. test it there.

Posted by Octopus
some games don't support joysticks especially cars games you need gamepad.
try this, go to control panel/game controller/add ( choose from the menu the type of your joystick. test it there.

ALready tried that. The joystick worked fine on the old system. I have updated what driver i can but I was not able to update them all. The mobo has onboard sound, therefore onboard gameport, and unfortunatley I was not able to update these drivers. Any other ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back