Importance of Keeping a clean PC

It took me about 4 hours to clean it, the only thing i salvaged was the case and the fans, i had to replace mobo,cpu,ram,hdd,cdrom,floppy, and psu. overall i made close to 1300.00 on this particular job. i then explained to him and made him sign a warranty that stated if he failed to perform regular maintainence or schedule a regular maintainence, all warranties would be null and void. oh and the maintainence package? 250.00 big ones. the man paid cash! I love america! home of stupid computer owners! I could have been nice and pointed him to a (D)HELL or Crapway, but i just gave him my famous this is gonna cost you smile. and the ultimate reason he paid? didn't wanna hear it from the wife. she had apparently been telling him for months to clean it out and he never did. so this job was a rush to get done before she got home.

dreamliner77 said:
I really wish I could find more tech work...
You and me both. I am about to goto work for Bestbuy as unemployment is about to run out.:(

holy f***. i've never made that much money doing a computer job, nice work. i wish i could get people that stupid :). although ripping people off brings on the guilt.

Maveric169 said:
You and me both. I am about to goto work for Bestbuy as unemployment is about to run out.:(

I just started working for www.tcml.com

Not at all what I want to be doing, not to mention, it sucks seeing jobs I know I could do going to other people.

dreamliner77 said:
I just started working for www.tcml.com

Not at all what I want to be doing, not to mention, it sucks seeing jobs I know I could do going to other people.
I hear ya and I feel ya. I am just trying to find any job till I can get something else going.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back