Implanted Chip : Can track you !

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by WAM, Mar 24, 2002.

1. WAM

WAM Guest

Implanted Chip : Can track you !

If you've ever seen "the island of Dr Moureau" (or read it even), you'll know you can do a lot more than just track somebody with an implanted chip..........zzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaappp!!!!!!!!

....ouch that hurt.

Welcome back big brother !

2. oldmusicman

oldmusicman Guest

Doesn't the Bible say something about you will be given anumber. I'm not a very religious person, but it seems like I remember something about that when I was a kid. AND BIG BROTHER IS GETTIG BIGGER!!!!!!

3. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Be careful. I'm watching you all right now. Muwahahahaha.

4. UberGrits

UberGrits Guest

I'm not so worried about big brother...I'm more afraid of the hundreds of little brothers out there running around trying to collect as much demographic data as they can about me so as they can fire off their stupid, targeted ads at me 24/7. Spammers ought to have their own special circle in hell, if they don't already...

5. SessedOut

SessedOut Guest

oldmusicman:
    I believe that number is called the Mark of the Beast or something like that. If you've ever heard the Boogiemonsters they have a tight song about that.

It's amazing how movies have influenced the minds of people. Demolition Man and Total Recall show what MIGHT happen in the future, with all of that GPS and number coding crap. There must be some bored-ass folks in this world. They should worry about themselves and not what you or I do.

6. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Let he who hath understanding recon the number of the beast. For it is a human number. It's number is six hundred three score and six.