im poor.. lol anyone else who is poor should give a shout to make me feel better.

yes i am a college student.. and once again its rent time and i am so freaking poor. so anyone who else is feeling the pinch why dont you bitch too. :)

i have 10 dollars.

I have to pay £600 of money I don't have for a flight ticket to South Africa, I will literally have about £20 spending money - so I'm having to borrow from my sisters boyfriend :(

poor... how about $650 for a complete (or almost complete computer over all) Mobo CPU RAM Video card and monitoring system and fans. All on the worderful world of credit. :D
Cant wait for the wifey to see the bill... next month.

BTW anyone have a room for rent. I have a feeling I might be needing one soon :p

lol could of been worse..if you would of went all the way out lol.. yes i have no wife to worry about.. but i do have a dad that likes to tell me while im in college my money is his. lol..

sraycoz said:
yes i am a college student.. and once again its rent time and i am so freaking poor. so anyone who else is feeling the pinch why dont you bitch too. :)

i have 10 dollars.
Job? When I was a student I swept factory floors for £1.75 per hour 5 hours night till 2 a.m 6 days per week.

I pick up even the local newspaper and see endless jobs, it makes me wonder why there are unemployed people:(

Students always moan about being poor, that is why they are so lazy.

Too busy spending their money on cigarettes and booze!

Graduated in 2002 and have been unemployed since November. The job market is rough in the Boston/Rt. 128 area. I have $41.34 in my bank account. I'm gonna hafta resort to working at Wal-Mart or something which will go against every thing that I stand for. I try to build and repair as many systems as possible, but it's tough when people can head down to best buy and grab an eMachines for $399.

I make my roommate buy the beer and smokes.

um i do have a job i run sound for a theater ( real one.) as well as stage tech. make 7 an hour. but works is slow at the moment and i put evberything i made towoards rent :)

and as for cigs no

booze a lil

computer parts! lol

sraycoz said:
whys that unleashed

I'm a poor student who pushes trolleys at a supermarket for a living, and we bought the tickets on credit before my mum lost her job. Now because we don't have an income I'm paying for the tickets, and that's quite literally every penny I earn per month - I work 11 hours overtime last month in order to keep up the payments, and it's really really pissing me off :mad: :mad:

man that sucks. what is in south africa.. that at least must be cool .

sraycoz said:
man that sucks. what is in south africa.. that at least must be cool .

South Africa rocks... I would love to move back, but it's just too dangerous now, and the whole political side of things is escalating out of control.
Only go back for holidays now and then, but I guess that'll stop when my gran dies :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back