I'm Moving (yet another change around here)

I won't move for about another 2 years. Wedding is next year, I hope to get a house the year after

*hopeful*

Best of luck with your move and your work. It's a risk to begin your own business, but with greater risks goes greater rewards.

I'm sure you'll do well.

Today is my last day of work. We get the U-Haul tomorrow morning and then it's up to Dallas. Things have been really busy, but for the most part it's all gone well. The one exception is that my wife's Ford Escape is dead -- transmission went out and needs replacing. We're not spending the $3400 quoted to replace it, so we're with just one car. It will be fun looking for a new vehicle, but it's just bad timing for it to happen right now.

Good luck with the move :)

I used to like the excitement of a new house but after moving 8 times in 18 years it gets rather tedious :yowch:

Well, I won't say for certain all will go well, as I've had family members who started their own businesses, and one who did get a successful one going said that the first 5 years were the hardest, having to reinvest back in the company to keep it afloat and all...

However, I will wish you the best of luck, both with your move, and with the company itself... Hope ie works out for ya :up:

Evil Marge said:
Good luck with the move :)

I used to like the excitement of a new house but after moving 8 times in 18 years it gets rather tedious :yowch:

And I thought we moved around a lot :D

muzikool said:
Today is my last day of work. We get the U-Haul tomorrow morning and then it's up to Dallas. Things have been really busy, but for the most part it's all gone well. The one exception is that my wife's Ford Escape is dead -- transmission went out and needs replacing. We're not spending the $3400 quoted to replace it, so we're with just one car. It will be fun looking for a new vehicle, but it's just bad timing for it to happen right now.

Goodluck with the move :)

I could of told you the tranny would of went out. Its a ford :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back