I'm Goin Retro!

Kush

High On Life!
Well as most of you have seen, and as far as i know most agree that i look good or decent in the aviator/suit deal im completing my transformation! lol im ganna get one of these Nice retro jackets from hollister, and also ill get a huge fleece jacket later so when im heading to canada inshallah. what do you guys think of this jacket, do u think it looks nice? and how do u think it will look on me? i think it will complete my retro transformation.
Say Retro

Ooh, very retro. Looks nice if you like that sort of thing (not a huge fan myself :D).

i dont know it just entered my mind after i got the glasses, hmm i bet everyone making retro gear is paying rayban royalties :D lol its a conspiracy!

Sorry but that is vile.Your the one be wearing it and if you like it you do it :lick:

hollister! no! Dont turn prep please. I wanna kill myself when i walk past that store in the mall.

Heh, I used to have one similar to that when I was younger. Very cool!

That won't sell, get those down East Street for £20 and the seller wants to charge £12.95 anywhere in the U.K. for delivery, what planet is s/he on!

prodj88 said:
i was orignaly thinking of the blue one, but the brown one will look more retro on me and it also is nice, yes the blue is nice but the brown just says it better

lee said:
That won't sell, get those down East Street for £20 and the seller wants to charge £12.95 anywhere in the U.K. for delivery, what planet is s/he on!
yeah im not ganna buy it from there, ill have my dad get it for me when hes in the states

I will admit the brown is better. I see some people at school were them. They are punk so it looks pretty awsome on them. Not sure what it would look like on ya but whatever makes you happy :).

Looks actually pretty good, I wouldn't mind buying one if I see one in the shops :)

forgot to add i grew my sideburns, kept my goatie and shaved the rest so it clean cut not like int he pic below with all over. so just imagine that there isnt much of the cheek hair lol and thats one more step for my retro look, this pic was taken about last week, its for yearbook, we are making transparent backrounds for the seniors with their final words on the cardboard so it looks cool and i saw a finished one it looks hot. we used the green backround so it could be easier to remove the backround if anyone has any tips or tricks plz feel free to post or pm me. ok ill edit this post when i can and add the pic, the gallery isnt allowing me to post

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back