I'm Goin Retro!

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Well as most of you have seen, and as far as i know most agree that i look good or decent in the aviator/suit deal im completing my transformation! lol im ganna get one of these Nice retro jackets from hollister, and also ill get a huge fleece jacket later so when im heading to canada inshallah. what do you guys think of this jacket, do u think it looks nice? and how do u think it will look on me? i think it will complete my retro transformation.
    Say Retro

2. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Ooh, very retro. Looks nice if you like that sort of thing (not a huge fan myself :D).

Kush likes this.
  3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i dont know it just entered my mind after i got the glasses, hmm i bet everyone making retro gear is paying rayban royalties :D lol its a conspiracy!

4. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Sorry but that is vile.Your the one be wearing it and if you like it you do it :lick:

5. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

hollister! no! Dont turn prep please. I wanna kill myself when i walk past that store in the mall.

6. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

eww hollister. the 3 jackets i have are 2 billabongs and 1 columbia

7. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Heh, I used to have one similar to that when I was younger. Very cool!

8. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

9. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

That won't sell, get those down East Street for £20 and the seller wants to charge £12.95 anywhere in the U.K. for delivery, what planet is s/he on!

10. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i was orignaly thinking of the blue one, but the brown one will look more retro on me and it also is nice, yes the blue is nice but the brown just says it better

yeah im not ganna buy it from there, ill have my dad get it for me when hes in the states

11. Tittles

I will admit the brown is better. I see some people at school were them. They are punk so it looks pretty awsome on them. Not sure what it would look like on ya but whatever makes you happy :).

12. onimkron

onimkron OSNN Senior Addict

Looks actually pretty good, I wouldn't mind buying one if I see one in the shops :)

Kush likes this.
  13. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

Goretex, Leather, or Carhart

14. Tittles

carhart!!!!!!

15. Kush

Kush High On Life!

forgot to add i grew my sideburns, kept my goatie and shaved the rest so it clean cut not like int he pic below with all over. so just imagine that there isnt much of the cheek hair lol and thats one more step for my retro look, this pic was taken about last week, its for yearbook, we are making transparent backrounds for the seniors with their final words on the cardboard so it looks cool and i saw a finished one it looks hot. we used the green backround so it could be easier to remove the backround if anyone has any tips or tricks plz feel free to post or pm me. ok ill edit this post when i can and add the pic, the gallery isnt allowing me to post

16. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

And they say woman are fussy about what they wear :rolleyes: :lick: