I'm Getting A New(Used) Car

What Car Do you think i Should buy?

• VolksWagen Golf (gti hopefully or just the normal one)

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Toyota Camry (most valued car in saudi arabia)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Toyota Corrola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bmw 318? (dont know about the used price)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Audi A4(also dont know about the used price)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other (please Specify)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
ok so the thing is, i am ganna get a opel omega, its a really nice car, cuz my friend already had one and it was sweet! the thing is here they dont have good resale values cuz people are dumb, ganna get a 2002 or a 2001 for like 8000 bucks, thats what the prices were around for the 3.2 v6 (biggest engine it has) and just have to check on the insides like cd player etc, leather, xenon and engine, and if anything is messed up with the car. its hard to find info on this car though online but i found that 2000 had xenon so the 2001 and 2002 should have xenon

in england its known as the vauxhall omega

I find the omega slightly ugly but it's a nice enough car. I'd got for an good ol' Volkswagen Polo G40 Supercharged :D I only drive the old 1.0 litre coupé, that's the car i dream of heh

themafia_69 said:
the hyundai is great man thats why!
Hyundai runs on battaries :p
Get the Golf, you won't regret it :) Get one in good condition tho, its not the cheapest to maintain.
In a perfect world, where I'd had lots of money (to go with my good looks and infinite knoladge) I'd get a Bora or an Astra, but they cost more then a Golf.

yeah i told you hyundais run like pieces of crap. they are not good quality at all!!! looks aren't everything cuz

u ovoibously havent seen the new tiburon, anyways im getting the opel omega, nice german car with everything! fast too, 3.2 v6 for a german car thats amazing they have the best engines

man dont buy korean cars..they suck!
the coupe looks nice but relibility wise, i dun think so......

man whats ur budget?
get a honda accord and mod it, itll be awesome!

we have a mazda 6 bought used for like 35000 riyals! got some 18" chrome wheels, xenon lighting. Looks awesome!

BTW did it rain in Khobar yesterday? it rained here in jeddah yesterday night, was really nice.......

it didnt rain, and yeah im ganna get an opel omega i just got an ad in my email from my friend that he found on the aramco internet, 29,500 for a v6 3.0 2001 opel omega which is in good condition, so im checking it out, and if i dont get that one ill find another omega probably 3.0 or 3.2

how is that ganna help me they cost 60 thousand sr, i have around 30 to spend, shhhh lil boy its the opel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back