Im Back

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
immm backkkk

o my i must of been gone for a long time. did ya miss me? how did this thing change to ntfs.......this is so weird.

You were gone what, a week? We've been NTFS.org for a few months now :rolleyes:

deadzombie: We were XP-erience.org

1. You came back? I think the last time I saw your post was a week ago. Damn long time. Almostfamous88 came back after a week. Oh joy :rolleyes:

2. We were NTFS for a few months, what changes are you talking about?

Originally posted by Jewelzz
You were gone what, a week? We've been NTFS.org for a few months now :rolleyes:

deadzombie: We were XP-erience.org

Aha! So I've actually been here before - but not really here, actually there, which is now here and no longer there, as oppossed to being somewhere else, which is what I thought.

Glad that's straightened out.

Originally posted by deadzombie
Aha! So I've actually been here before - but not really here, actually there, which is now here and no longer there, as oppossed to being somewhere else, which is what I thought.

I'm going to quote you on that if you don't mind.

Glad that's straightened out.
Oh man, you made my head hurt now :(

almostfamous88: I didn't miss you, but welcome back!!

xsivforce/ Jewelzz:
Heh, here goes the list:
Founding admin of AquaSoft some 2 years ago.
Neowin Super Moderator :mad:
Hardwaregeeks Super/ Global Mod :p
Resigned mod at DesignTechnika :rolleyes:

So yeah, I've been around.
HWG is my main stay, good peeps there. Neowin has me restricted because Steve and I just don't see eye to eye on anything, and DesignTechnika is a decent place, I just never got into it.

NTFS was recommended to me by a good friend who shall remain nameless...so far this seems like a pretty rockin' little forum you guys have. I'm digging it alot. Nice, intelligent people, excellent hardware threads, and really good moderation. :happy:

NTFS was recommended to me by a good friend who shall remain nameless...so far this seems like a pretty rockin' little forum you guys have. I'm digging it alot. Nice, intelligent people, excellent hardware threads, and really good moderation. :happy:

*sounds of hissing hot air* Our heads are gonna get waaaaaaay toooooo big now. :p

Oh yeah... almostfamous88... Who the hell are you??? :p :p :p

a week isnt very long almostfamous88 ...i'm sure you can do better ..go for a month!!

or 2

cool.gif

Come on man, no offense but I have been away for much longer but never started no crappy 'I'm back' thread!

Originally posted by xsivforce
or 3. :confused:

Or 4.
Or 5.
Or 6.
Or 7.
Or 8
Or 9.
Or a number with more then two digits. You know they say, the more the merrier. :huh:

HAHAHAH A!!!!!!1 LOL this is great. and i wasn't gone for a week. it was more!!!!!!! maybe like 3hehe. starting threads like this rocks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back