i'm an ipod freak!!

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by the_music_man, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. the_music_man

    the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

    Messages:
    2,401
    Location:
    USA
    "i'm a man posessed. 80% of my time i talk about my ipod then the other 20% of the time i hope someone else will bring it up in a conversation"
    ^^^ kidding, that was a mean girls quote except it wasn't about an ipod. anyway i bought an ipod 30gb photo yesterday to replace my 20gb one! yay and i also bought:
    -itrip[​IMG]
    -car charger[​IMG]
    -arm band for exercising[​IMG]

    yes im a freak. and yes im loving my new accessories hahah
     
  2. ~bk

    ~bk I Political User

    Messages:
    3,768
    Location:
    Canada
    Enjoy your new toy. ;)
     
  3. gonaads

    gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

    That car charger looks... errrrrrr freaky. :rolleyes:
     
  4. Tittles

    Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

    Messages:
    6,344
    Location:
    Muskegon, Michigan
    You always notice those kind of things dont you gonaads :p
     
  5. Xie

    Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

    Messages:
    5,275
    Location:
    NY, USA
    /me hides from gonnads

    I have the same car charger. :)
     
  6. the_music_man

    the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

    Messages:
    2,401
    Location:
    USA
    lol