iLife '06 -- iWeb?

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Attached is a screenshot of a page on Apple's web site. A MacRumor's member spotted this and shortly thereafter Apple fixed the page.

An iLife '06 link is shown in the bottom-right corner, and a new app, iWeb, is listed on the right as well. iWeb might be a simple web-authoring app, like RapidWeaver.

It was pretty much a given that iLife '06 would be announced next week at MWSF, but this is the first hint at a new app being included in the package.

Attachments

• ilife06.jpg
    ilife06.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 111
iWeb sounds cheesy, but it would be a nice addition. Yet another upgrade Apple are forcing me to buy. :p

I web, you web, web web web. Wobble.

I forgot that a new iLife was likely to be announced soon, guess I better ready some cash to buy it :p

I want to know where that "iLife '06 features" link goes to :D

Music Videos and/or Video Podcast production. :)

Personally, don't use Garageband that much (Only to mess about with when bored) I just want to know what iWeb is.

That Google cache shows it as iLife '05 .. unless thats what you meant. :p

Xie said:
That Google cache shows it as iLife '05 .. unless thats what you meant. :p

To the right under Additional Resources it shows iLife '06.

SPeedY_B said:
Personally, don't use Garageband that much (Only to mess about with when bored) I just want to know what iWeb is.

I don't use it at all either, so the video feature won't interest me much.

muzikool said:
To the right under Additional Resources it shows iLife '06.
Oh dear, thats what I was talking about. I could have sworn last night (double checked it even) that it said '05 in the Google cache and not '06. :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back