If you won the lottery........

If I won the Lottery... Pay all my bills and then some. Buy a gang of servers with AMD dual CPUs in each of course, network them all together and take over the world. From the comfort of my new plush leather EZ chair, in my new 5 bedroom house overlooking the San Fran Bay Area. Through huge bay windows. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
in my new 5 bedroom house overlooking the San Fran Bay Area. Through huge bay windows. :p

Save one of those rooms for your ol' buddy xsivforce. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Save one of those rooms for your ol' buddy xsivforce. ;)

Ooooh, Did I forget to mention the 2 bedroom, full bath, full kitchen guest house right next to the main house? With indoor Jacuzee... and a Hot Tub on the rear deck. :cool:

Ooooh, Did I forget to mention the 2 bedroom, full bath, full kitchen guest house right next to the main house? With indoor Jacuzee... and a Hot Tube on the rear deck. :cool:

And my name on it? :happy:

:happy: <-- geh smiley

Originally posted by Zooker
Yikes...just what's that supposed to mean?:eek: :p
Can't be bothered with trivial "spell check" type things... I just won the lottery. :D I wish. :p

O.K. fine...
HOT TUB! ;)

*shakes head*

*extends hand to pull Zooker out of gutter*

Puts them both in the guest house *calls party babes to come over and console them... all are MTV Music Video Babes* :cool:

*calls party babes to come over and console them... all are MTV Music Video Babes* :cool:
Alrighty then, just to clear up one little issue, I am female!! And not the kind of girl who'll go crazy for MTV party babes!!:p Find something else to console me, and I promise to quit pickin' on ya!:p :D

*shakes head*

*extends hand to pull Zooker out of gutter*
*bats eyelashes innocently and says with a southern drawl, " But, whatever did you think I meant ?"*;)

Originally posted by Zooker
Alrighty then, just to clear up one little issue, I am female!! And not the kind of girl who'll go crazy for MTV party babes!!:p Find something else to console me, and I promise to quit pickin' on ya!:p :D

Oooooh yeah, Chipindale d00ds for Zooker. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Krux
I would buy a Skyline soop it up to about 1200hp (it can be done) and just have the fastest car on the west coast of the united state!!! u can't beat AWD 1200hp car!!! well u can... but it takes alot! thn I will integrate the fastest amd system in the liquid nitrogen cooled @ 6 ghz have my xbox and game cube up in there 2 but not a ps2 cuzz they blow. most important thing, I would have my lady in there so we could break the car in properly

i would get the same too but the hp is way too high. Would settle down for around 300hp - 500hp (i'm not gonna stop for pumping every few miles). i would get a r34 or a r33 or a porshe gt2 and not to forget.. great ICE for my car :D

for pc, i would settle for a huge capacity of RAM, a t3 (perhaps), dual cpu, a audigy2, a home theatre sys, a gf fx, a plasma screen and the rest would be in the bank so i do not need to work for the rest of my lifetime... just depends on the interest or open a cyber cafe or a mod car shop. Not to be missed is babe.. gonna get the most prettiest babe right beside the driver seat. :D

Oooooh yeah, Chipindale d00ds for Zooker. :rolleyes:

I went to see the Dreamboys a few year ago ;)
Oh god those sailors uniforms did it for me *drool drool* :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back