if you were god....

New Disease

Whatever...
ok if you were god for a day what 3 things would you ban and what 3 things would you introduce

i will go first:

BAN
1.Radio Adverts.
2.Friends (the tv show)
3.Ant and Dec (UK presenters, pair of twats)

INTRODUCE
1. A new show based on friends, but we get to pick who dies and how they die.
2. A TV channel that shows the programmes i wanna see, when i wanna see them, with no god damn adverts.
3. A remote control that would do everything (turn on lights,tv,radio,video,bring food to you - stuff like that), thus increasing the time i can spend sitting on my ass playing video games

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

about it :p

Originally posted by Benny
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

about it :p

waaaaaa??

Ezekiel 25:17.
Jules2.gif

Originally posted by New Disease
ok if you were god for a day what 3 things would you ban and what 3 things would you introduce

i will go first:

BAN
1.Radio Adverts.
2.Friends (the tv show)
3.Ant and Dec (UK presenters, pair of twats)

INTRODUCE
1. A new show based on friends, but we get to pick who dies and how they die.
2. A TV channel that shows the programmes i wanna see, when i wanna see them, with no god damn adverts.
3. A remote control that would do everything (turn on lights,tv,radio,video,bring food to you - stuff like that), thus increasing the time i can spend sitting on my ass playing video games

No offense, poor choices.

BAN:

1) Politicians

2) Governments

3) Anger/Hatred/Hell

INTRODUCE:

1) ME... If I was GOD. :happy:

Yeah like that will ever happen. :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by Nick M
First thing I would do, I would cry.

Lots of things would follow, but I'm not God, can't comprehend that way, so I wouldn't know what the right thing to do, but...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back