If you were a Super Hero.....

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by synical33, Mar 9, 2005.

1. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

what kinds of powers would you possess?

I would have like crazy powers that control all the computers in the world and then i would......you know what i seriously dont know where i was going with that lol (lost my train of thought [hey where did you go.....you bastard]) but I am curious to see with what you guys come up.

In the meantime i'm going to look for that lost train. Maybe I should work on the Superpower of Memory. :p :alien:

2. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Lightning reflexes and absolute awareness (hightened senses and all that stuff). So I can be really cool and relaxed regardless of the situation, like dodging snowballs, walking through crossfire, catching stuff people throw at the back of my head and so on. :)

3. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

I would want to be like Sabrina The Teenage Witch but without being a girl lol. Then i would have everything :p.

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

i would have coolness, wait im already the coolest person on earth, damn call me COOL MAN!

5. egghead

egghead Double O Egghead

my powers would be chick magnet, wealth magnet, happiness generator. health and strength propeller and possess the wizard:D

6. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

I'd pretty much be God.

7. Ferral_Imp

Ferral_Imp Moderator

I'd want the power to pass through anything, total control over the weather (imagine being able to hurl a 500 foot snowball at someone in the middle of summer), and to fly and instantly self heal.

8. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

9. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

not a super hero. Disqualified. :p

10. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

i had to read that 3 times and coudnt stop laughing at it...

if i were a super hero id have the powers to reach across the internet and slap people really hard.. you have any idea how many times that would come in handy hehehe

11. i would have all my hotels on the beach all my cars would be SUVs.. wait no convertables... in my world i am... a goddess... sorry couldn't help it that was from expedia.ca tv commercial

12. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

wow you guys have some amazing requests for superpowers also i dont think being God should be a superpower he is one :p and hes got all the superpowers combined and yet I still dont know what I want. I think i want to be a computer mouse wiht the power of CLICK CLICK and SCROLL WHEEL oh that would be great!!!! lol

13. sweetlu

sweetlu Gasoline Rainbow

I would control the weather....except I wouldn't be a super HERO, I'd be a super villan. If any of you super heroes tried to stop me, I would just point and an F5 tornado would swallow you all up whole HAHAHAHA (EVIL Laugh)

14. synical33

synical33 X2 & Lovin' It

oh dammit sweetlu you arch-rival to all super heroes. SUPER HEROES ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!

15. Zedric

But I'd be able to dodge it (see above). :p

16. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

err ... let me rephrase that.

A god, not the God.

17. Zedric

What god then? Jeff, the god of biscuits? (guess the reference...)