If you have a problem with BF1942 1.45 patch read

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by BonyTony, Aug 30, 2003.

1. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

Well it seems alot of people keep getting an error message " Integrity Check Failed for Incremental Patch. Erroneous 1.04.001 installation detected, please reinstall BF1942" when installing the 50mb patch for battlefield 1942 from here Click me so unfortunatly the only way to fix the bug is to download the 107mb patch....sorry;)
  2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    no chance.
    the previous day I downloaded the 50 meg 1.4 patch because the previous day I had bought both bf1942 and road to rome.

am I ever going to get to play this game online ?
  3. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

the year 2525
    so far mod wise, its only action battlefield thats been patched to the 1.45 upgrade, so until desertcombat upgrade i got to stay put with 1.4 :(
  4. omg, you guys NEVER heard of merciless version 4??? jeeze you really need that mod too!! well its a sound and texture mod, that works with unpure servers only, but hell its AUDIO candy!!!
  5. ditchhopper

ditchhopper OSNN Addict

Im still using 1.4 as well. I always give it a week or two before switching over. But Ive seen tons of DC servers running 1.45 since the day the patch came out. Havent heard any complaining yet so I assume its working fine.
  6. jmole

jmole Guest

I've played DC on servers with the 1.45 patch since it came out. It seems like everything is the same, you don't even notice a difference.