if you had.....

New Disease

Whatever...
if you were given 1000 pounds sterling ($1500? i think) and you had to spend it in the next 3 hrs wot would you buy?

i would go for a new guitar and a big ass amp :D:D

everything in a computer store that i don't already have
:)

Hmm, kinda sounds like a thread that was just started :rolleyes:
Ppl must be bored today :p

i would buy a new flatpanel and a new videocard, a home theater set...

um 1000 quid (ok convert to canadian) = about 2400... hmm lemme see... i'd pimp my room, black lights (uv) all around, complemented by red lights (a la russian submarine) new paint job, sweet new chair (heated, masaging) and a personal foot masager (oops sory scratch that i have one her name is ALEX)

Props to ALEX my lovely wife to be!

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hmm, kinda sounds like a thread that was just started :rolleyes:
Ppl must be bored today :p

damn rite ive been here since about 2pm (its now 10) waiting for somthing to happen

lol welcome to britsh way of life... drink beer, get hammered, stare at pc for hours and then ask it why its so pretty!

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
um 1000 quid (ok convert to canadian) = about 2400... hmm lemme see... i'd pimp my room, black lights (uv) all around, complemented by red lights (a la russian submarine) new paint job, sweet new chair (heated, masaging) and a personal foot masager (oops sory scratch that i have one her name is ALEX)

Props to ALEX my lovely wife to be!

thats some good spending there, -[xs]-mirage

I would go out and get Promedia's 5.1, a new chair, a new CPU with a nice HSF, more ram...and a second 120 GB harddrive...wait....a few more case fans maybe ( whahah more )

thanks NEW DISEASE

What would u do??
I dont think u answered..

I will now pose another quesition!!!

OK PEOPLE WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION (US) DOLLARS (NO HOLDS BARRED)

SPEND SPEND!!!

buy a nice ferrari a house in spain, give something to my parents a fat ass computer, lots of dvd's, a boat, put a bit away on my bankaccount..... hmmmm cant think of anything else

i said i would buy a big ass amp and a new guitar

keep spending to 1000 - it makes you think more

lol granted ..... but bare with me.... make other people live it large...

Dreams start with vision!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back