If you had one bullet ...

Originally posted by gtgarside
Anyone hear about the Idiot Dyslexic American, he was reading the Bill of Rights one day, the next day he went to Wl-Mart (US version of Woolworths), bought a bunch of guns, loaded them into his truck and drove off into the woods.
Next day he came out with no guns.

why

He had been exercising his "Right to Arm Bears"
Hey First off, We do have Woolworths in the U.S. Well, had.You were probably too young to remember. Secondly, You sould remember your History. The ones that wrote the Bill of Rights were a bunch of Drunk, Alcy(alcoholics), Womanizing, lets screw anything Female on two legs English. That's why it's always Party time in the U.S. :p Gotta love'm :D Plus the Idiot Dyslexic American, that's only in Arkansa. :D

sorry got the store wrong it is more like Argos, they have the damn smiling face "knocking" down prices.

The idiots who wrote the Bill of Rights were a bunch of Traitors to the British Crown, and they should really be put on trial for their crimes.

Always party time in the US, the people there (the ones I met and knew) where some of the most uptight, superficial people I have ever known. The thing about Alcohol with a 21 age limit and intercourse was the same last I heard, they may have seen sense since then and lowered it. Also partying, does that include being paranoid to go to work or school for fear of some idiot shooting everybody, I have felt safer in the dodgyer sections of London and the Underground than I ever did in the US. Norway is the best for safety though, very low crime rate.

New Disease did you see Mars Attacks, did guns help there.... NO, they used dodgy US Country music, you should be pouring money into country singers rather than firearms.

*Punisher smacks New Disease across face violently*

See I didnt need a gun to do that
Also what are the realistic chances of the Human Race being able to hold off a determined Alien Race with our conventional projectile weapons. We have methods of defense against projectile weapons not alien technology, if they can get here they will have longer range weapons than we do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back