If you had one bullet ...

I'd shot ... mmm ... as a matter a fact, I have no idea :) nobody has done me that much wrong ... but then again ... I was once beaten up by 2 guys for no obvious reason, they were under influence from xtc & I've had to go to the hospital etc etc ... was the worst expierence ever in my life...

They were on XTC and they beat you up. Hmmmm.

yeah, in belgium, in the techno scene, a lot of people use party-drugs & therefor have no idea what they do / did ..

and I was a victim...

The next person to cut me up at a roundabout would get it

I think I'll use the bullet for the next person that says "..do you mind smoking that here..." :)

Originally posted by New Disease
i would kill my french teacher Mrs. Bell. cause she hates me and i hate her :D :D
Vous ne la détruiriez pas vraiment, vous ?

Seven: I never tought of that...

In life you"ll always meet people that are nice to you for no good reason.

You will aslo meet people that try to bring you down for no reason...

That would be my target...

:confused:

I think the question Seven puts forth is a confusing one. On one side, you could shoot someone as Seven said without any problem of any kind what so ever. But on the other side, your consciense, knowing it's not right (unless you don't have one, then we would be in deep sh!7. Cause anyone that crosses a person like that would be in danger). If your Family is in Mortal danger then pretty much anything goes. But like in Physics, "for every action there is an equal and oposite reaction". If I had one bullet... I would kill the Devil himself.

Originally posted by New Disease

p.s. what the hell did u say?
LMAO
I think it was something like..You wouldn't do that, would you?

But I could be totally off base lol

Originally posted by seven
I was once beaten up by 2 guys for no obvious reason, they were under influence from xtc & I've had to go to the hospital etc etc ... was the worst expierence ever in my life...

Find it highly unlikely that this was due to the exctasy, I imagine they were already complete idiots. If there is any drug that would cause such a short fuse over nothing it would ahve to be cocaine - I have seen best friends beat each other senseless over stupid stuff like talking too loud or who's beer was who's.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Vous ne la détruiriez pas vraiment, vous ?

The marvel of babelfish :D however should it not be "tu?" at the end, it is far more polite or so I have heard.

Here is another question (jokingly) what is RIGHT with the French.

God damn canadians

lets think 1 bullet, what size, made of what?

I would melt it down and make something.
What is wrong with the world. It seems everyone would want to kill someone else.
Can anyone imagine a world without guns, bombs, or other conventional weapons. If you want to read The Trigger by Arthur C Clarke. Good book, and thought provoking as well. Would the Americans be hastly to try and uphold their "Right" to bear arms and hold onto their guns.

Anyone hear about the Idiot Dyslexic American, he was reading the Bill of Rights one day, the next day he went to Wl-Mart (US version of Woolworths), bought a bunch of guns, loaded them into his truck and drove off into the woods.
Next day he came out with no guns.

why

He had been exercising his "Right to Arm Bears"

jesus man have u never seen the simpsons?
if we had no guns or weapons then aliens would come from mars and take us over and we would not be able to fight back.. and it would all be ur fault <points finger violently>

:D:D:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back