IE6 troubles...

P

P-R

the problem is that gifs wont animate and I can only save pictures as a bitmap, anyone know how I can fix this? Sometimes everything is fine, then all of a sudden gifs wont animate and stuff. I never had this problem until I installed XP. Anyone know how I can fix this?:confused:

Try Tools \ internet options \ advanced and choose Restore Default

ALso

Right click on the desktp \ properties \ Appearance \ Effects

Try them

Ive tried all that, and everything else I can think of, this is ridicolus,but thanks, im gonna have to go back to win2kpro or something.

reformatted, then fresh install. I dont think the problem is IE6, I didnt have this problem with win2k and IE6.

i saw ur dtop pic

looks like you have a vodoo card? that could be ur problem, as 3dfx is gone there are no good drivers for voodoo.if you have a diff vid card try it and see if it helps,

my voodoo5 6000 has nothing to do with gifs not animating, but its funny to hear :)

umm yes it sure can. but prob not.

the voodoo is ur display adapter, so it controls what u see on the
display, sure it may have nothing to do with it, but are you saving
these gifs to ur hd or are u just viewing them on a page? and you say you can only save as bit maps? this makes me think that you are in an app making these and not on the web. which is it? cause
if your saving from a web page u can only save as jpeg or bitmap.

i am a graphics and animation artist by occupation, so give me some more details and i bet i can help.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back