IE toolbar configuration

napalmnthemorning

OSNN Senior Addict
OK, so I thought I'd use the features of the IE toolbar since I don't pay any attention to it 90% of the time. I wanted to cut the toolbar in half so I right clicked on the middle part of the tool bar and un-checked the standard buttons. Wow I have about another half inch of screen while surfing. The only problem it creates is my forward/backward buttons dissapear....

:rolleyes: any suggestions how I can put in my forward/backward buttons after un-checking the "stardard buttons" on IE toolbar?????

For the bigges screenpossible in ie, first hit f11 to hide the tool bars, then put the mouse on any empty spot in the taskbar that remains...right click, check auto hide task bar....if you have auto hide on the bottom also, that's a 100% full screen

i dont know about those back,forward buttons, but another think that u can do is leave only this 2 buttons and then move the adress and other tool bars up to those back and forward buttons to save space, or use keyboard shortcuts for navigation" alt+that left arror thingy" for back button, and "alt+ right arrow thingy" to go forward

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back