ie popups

Ci2e

XPert
Is it possible to disable internet explorer popups no matter what they might be; while playing a game and a ie pops up your game appears to be paused but really it isn't; you don't even realize what it is that paused your game until you get back to your desktop. this is very annoying; and i would like to put ie pop ups to an end.

this is the url that popped up:
http://office.microsoft.com/office/redirect/10/english.htm?HelpLCID=1033&path=IPT2.asp

I also would like to turn off ie error reporting off- microsoft can just debug all there own sh!t for all i care- giving me nothing but trouble; thank god for forums.

to kill pop ups you'd need a program that does just that, there are a bunch floatin around, check www.download.com As for the error reporting, under your system properties in control panel, goto error reporting and disable it there. then in IE goto your tools internet options and go through and disable script debugging and turn off notify about script errors

are there some web pages that cannot function without scripts then therefore i dont want to disable script debugging- or do i?

turning of script debugging just stops error messages coming up when theres an error in the script, it doesn't disable scripts

just tried popup ad filter. this has been the best of the bunch so far. tried it with a special nasty warez site with about 1000 popups when you click a link and it beat all comers.stopped the lot and no configuring .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back