ie error

mick42

OSNN Addict
Just started getting error messages while online,"ntdll.ll",anyone know what this is?anything to do with Norton AV.

Cheers,
Mick.

This is the only mention I could find - it's off a german site and they were talking about Windows NT:

NTdll.ll: Systemdeinstverteiler stubs to system services (interface to system services), points of entrance with same name, internal auxiliary functions:huh: :huh:

also googled for that but i think he means ntdll.dll that gives way more hits. couldnt find a really helpful link. maybe you can show us a screenshot with the error

Will do,if and when it comes up again,which probably will,as it has happened a few times,only thing is,not sure how to do screen shot,can you explain.

Cheers.
Mick.

Select the window you wish to take a shot of... Press ALT+Print Screen. Open Windows Paint and paste it there. Save it (as a JPG preferably). There ya go.

To do a screen shot, there's a nifty little key on the keyboard called "PrintScreen" or "PrtScn". (Look on the top row of keys.) Hit that and it will copy the entire screen to the clipboard. If you hold down ALT and hit PrintScreen, it will copy only the currently selected window to the clipboard. Once you have done this, go into MS Paint or your favorite picture program and do Paste to display the screen shot. Save the file and you're done. :cool:

And Un4gIvEn1 beat me to the reply.

new info

Thanks for that Un4gIvEn1,just before I came back online and viewed your message, I looked in event viewer,the following was logged in there:Faulting application iexplore.exe.version 6.0.2800.1106,faulting module ntdll.dll,version 5.1.2600.1106,fault address 0x0004bf20.

Cheers,
Mick.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back