ICQ and the systemtray

L

loppdawg69

Hi my name is Nate, and i...sniffle...sniffle...am an ICQ User... I have been using for a couple years now and i cant stop every day over and over...yet after my xp-erience =P after some time the system tray icon no longer will display messages it will sort of freeze the system tray icon...wont show if you go from offline to online or anything. Anyone experience this??
Oh yeah and so i can give you guys some more flame material i also have...dun dun dunnnnn AOL. lol but i connect through a cable modem and i dont pay for it =P.

Are you using the newest 2002 beta/whatever version of ICQ? I belive they fixed the problem in it.

Eeek ! A hardcore ICQ user !!

So yourself a BIG favor.....give Trillian a try !! This is one SWEET program !! I have the new ICQ 2002a on my system too....but thats more to change the server side options that I can't get to in Trillian. Pretty bug free for a program as young as this one in development....haven't had ANY real problems...even the AOL issue is fixed....for NOW !

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

:D

yes it is the newest version and it still does it

i use trillian on my laptop and its ok..i dont like it yet i mean its ok.but not for what i use all the time.

Originally posted by catch23
I've also used ICQ for several years...(hail the users with 7 digit UINs =P)...and I'm disgusted with ICQ2002...they make it more like AIM each version...I'm betting by 2002b it will be colored like AIM.

lol 7 digit :p

I still have a 6 digit UIN top that! 402273 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back