I Want to trade for a new Digital Camera!

ShepsCrook

Red Sox Fan!
WTTF = Wanting To Trade For :) Thanks Muzik

Argh! After taking some great shots with my Nikon Coolpix 8700 digital camera, the on/off switch shutter button came off...

I'm camera-less and in need of a decent camera.
My camera can be repaired but will cost at LEAST $70 at Wolf and if they have to send it off, they will charge me $192. I don't have the spare cash at the moment for this. So.......

I'm looking to trade a computer/parts for a decent camera. (working and in good shape)

My first preference is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I would need at least one battery for it. And the basic 15-55mm lens.

My offer for this trade is:

AMD64 3200+
1GB ram
ASROCK DualSATA board with onboard Nvidia 6100 graphics
Radeon X800XL video card
80GB Seagate SATA HD
Thermaltake Xaser 480W PSU
Optical drive (unsure of what's in it at the moment)
Windows XP Professional SP2 + OEM Disc and Serial
I think I have a keyboard and mouse that can go with this. Maybe even some speakers.

Compaq Presario 800 Laptop (600mhz Pentium 3 laptop) just needs OS installed.

I also have and will list some other parts:
Intel socket 775 mobo
PCChips 585LMR mobo (onboard everything)
AMD K6-2 550mhz with above mobo
Winfax Pro
PCAnywhere 10

I'd also be tempted to dive into trading my media center, or breaking it down for trade also. If the combo of items was nice.

Intel Pentium 4 650 3.4ghz HT
2GB Ram
160GB HD
4xDVDRW
PVR150 TV Tuner
Windows Media Center Remote
7300GS video card
Blue Orb II HSF
Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1 sound card (optical out)
NO OS
BlueTooth mouse and receiver.

I'm in DIRE need of a camera, and hopefully specifically the camera listed above. PLEASE!

Last edited:
Re: I need a new Digital Camera! WTTF

Noone needs to get rid of a canon digital rebel xt with a 15-55mm lens?

I honestly couldn't figure out what WTTF meant until I read your thread. You might edit the title to read something like "willing to trade PC for camera -- that might get people interested.

That being said, I don't have a camera that you'd be interested in.

Fixed it to at least say what WTTF is. :)

thread title modified

This deal is dead. I've got a deal worked out for a Canon Digital Rebel XT kit brand new.

My cousin just got one of these...they are beauties :)

Yeah.. I would love to trade in my film Rebel for the Digital.. just don't have the funds right now.

I'd love a film rebel too though. There's something about those cameras that are just nice. But everyone says now, digitals are faster and better. I can't wait to start using the Rebel XT :)

i'll trade you a film rebel for the digital one.. :) :p <j/k>

This thread is useless without pics.

Well, I'll be posting some pics taken by it, 4th of July IS today. AND I may take a pic of the camera too. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back