I want to start a new band

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
It'll be called " THE FUJISTICS"...I will play keyboards...I need musicians of all sort, a couple of lead singers, male and female,...a lot of backup singers, tons of brass, lots of strings, managers, writers, producers...you need the right look, so, pictures help

Originally posted by xsivforce and jewelzz
Will there be groupies and booze? And tequila?

I guess I forgot to say that this'll bbe a rock and roll band...need I say more...

btw, for lead singers it is important for the female to look good in a miniskirt, the male lead...not as imporatant:cool:

Oh I have the perfect micro mini black leather skirt ;)

Shouldn't the lead male look good in leather pants? :)

I'm not the publicist, leader, or manager, whoever that is will pick and choose...I don't even know if I'm going to pass the selection process...Jewelzz...you could be, you know, lead singer, AND manager!!!

i play the guitar...cant sing worth shit....

Brad

You have my permission to call the first single and perhaps album"It always itches in the same place";)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
You have my permission to call the first single and perhaps album"It always itches in the same place";)

ep, will you be the front man, if I promise there'll always be coffee fresh ground and brewed?....and jewelzz in a very short black skirt.

And I'm sure there'll be lots of volunteers to help you decide just which fote is best, with skirt, or without

Uhmm...I can't really do anything, but I'll be in charge of who gets how much $$.

damn u took what i was going to say

Brad

Originally posted by Bytes back
I'll be in charge of the groupies :D

Hey BB, Jewelzz is gonna heve alot of those groupies...you gonna be in charge of them?: :p

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Hmm I dont know about Jewelzz in a mini skirt... I will have to approve it first so I need some pics to be sure. One with the miniskirt and one without to compare them...

:)

[PseudoKiller]
I'll get those pictures to you ASAP PK ;)

Originally posted by dealer

Hey BB, Jewelzz is gonna heve alot of those groupies...you gonna be in charge of them?: :p

NO !!!, Jewellz is quite capable of handling her own groupies :p

I'll just look after the female ones :D

Originally posted by Bytes back

NO !!!, Jewellz is quite capable of handling her own groupies :p

I'll just look after the female ones :D

and handle them she will:cool:

Originally posted by dealer

and handle them she will:cool:
Uh huh
heybaby.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back