I want to open a coffee shop

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
No kidding...in the ny area...What I need is a bussiness plan impressive enough to win some bank dollars

dows anybody know anything about this industry, or have a cofee shop bussiness plan, or access to one?

Of cource I'm going to transmit 802.11 free t1

there'll also be other inovations desighned to make this a very cool social joint, with lots of social intercource (relax, I said SOCIAL intercource).

any help would be appreciated

thanx

So is this gonna be an internet cafe? Those are cool

it's going to more then an internet cafe, the internet is going to be free, but you'll need your own laptop...but there'll be chess, bridge, backgammon tournaments, book signings, used book exchange libraary...lots more...need help with the business and start up plan, want some bank dollars

Originally posted by dealer
it's going to more then an internet cafe, the internet is going to be free, but you'll need your own laptop...but there'll be chess, bridge, backgammon tournaments, book signings, used book exchange libraary...lots more...need help with the business and start up plan, want some bank dollars

dont know alot about business, but i can give you some ideas about a coffe shop (tons of them in washington state (home of starbucks)). Anyways, the coffee shops up here, have some sitting room, most people either sit quietly and read paper study. Lots of people come to a coffee shop just to study and drink coffee. The coffee shops around here ussually have some nice little pastries and things. Might consider making it a smoothie place too. I dont know about where your from but real fruit smoothies are getting really popular in california and here (washington).

Might want to pick a store location next to a library or a big book store (or even in the book store.. Example: barnes and nobles). As mentioned above, people love to sit and read and sip coffee for hours.

Just some ideas..Good luck!

good ideas, I've already concidered and am planing to use most of those, what I really need tho, is someone who has a bussiness plan for one to get in touch with me

Spent some time in Turkey (Izmir), and the water pipes were a very popular coffee shop item.:)

ideas

Set up as a gaming cafe as well but if you want people to only brows then limit game accsess to certain hours. Use a 100 mbit lan for games and allow games to played over network. Anouther good idea (i spell on posts what i say the word like) if you can aford it get a projector for stuff like spectating and TV. Oh btw only arm systems for games with ge force 2 or any other decent gfx card 256 megs of ram 128 megs if you decide to use win 98 se instead.

good ideas, I've already concidered and am planing to use most of those, what I really need tho, is someone who has a bussiness plan for one to get in touch with me

When I was getting my MSCIS, had a guy in my class who did up a really nice business plan for a internet coffee shop, I'll try to get ahold of him dealer if you want, haven't seen or heard from him in a while though, so might take me awhile to get ahold him. :D

I'll do my best, even if I can't get a ahold of him, I'll try to help you, I know how to do business plans, and can give you the basic format, areas to cover, and ways to make it shine, after all you want people and the bank to invest in it.

Don't forget about people for investor's, banks aren't the only way to get money.:D

here's my real problem iceman...my basic plan is finished, pretty impressive too, but I don't have the resources to research the investment dollars, and prospective profits and projections...

My idea is excellent, with an unbelievable name...once I get this started, I'm sure it'll become a ripe and attractive franchise candidate...anyway, I'm stoked...hope you can help, if not, I still appreciate the effort

thanx again

perris

When you get it going, dealer, let me know where. I have a lot of vacation time saved up. I'll come up and check it out. Maybe even set up an XP-erience Grand Opening Party. :cool:

Originally posted by xsivforce
When you get it going, dealer, let me know where. I have a lot of vacation time saved up. I'll come up and check it out. Maybe even set up an XP-erience Grand Opening Party. :cool:

I'll hold you to that, x...btw, you and jewelzz seem to be disappearing allot, and at the same time....just an observation:D

you and jewelzz seem to be disappearing allot, and at the same time.
:eek: :eek:
What was that old song? Oh yeah. *clears throat*
Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones...We got a thing going on.
Some of you may not know that song. ;)

Well dealer maybe X and I will show up at your place at the same time :eek: ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Well dealer maybe X and I will show up at your place at the same time :eek: ;)

I will leave the two of you alone in my bachelor office, and I will post the video tapes in 2 weeks:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back