I need your help one and all

• Thread starter mazspeed@redshi
  • Start date
Ill let you guys know tomorrow what happeneds.. I want to thank each and every one of you for your efforts and help.. You guys are the best.. Thank you again..

Cheers
Mike

Well I voted for ya. :cool:

Soooooo... where's our cut??? :p

Seriously, I hope the two of you win. :happy:

We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The deal now is 2 more rounds of couples have to do the same thing as we just did.. so in 3 weeks the top 3 will face off and the winner of that gets the free wedding.. Were in the top 3.. I want to thank you guys for the help, and Ill let you know how it all ends, and I may need your help again at some point :)

Cheers and Thanks
Mike

*whistles* woooah!! good job everyone!! having 12 email address finally payed off! congrats Mike

do we need to vote more in the next round??

We don't know yet as the radio station won't tell us what's next but we have to prepare for everything like a "Know your partner" type of thing, so we are going to quiz each other just in case that's what it comes to..
Thanks again Leo and everyone on here.. You guys helped out immensely..

Cheers
Mike

What was the total votes for each couple? Do you know?

Good Luck you two!!

They didn't say but we had around 1100 hundred votes. They had the get rid of the duplicate e-mails but all the couples had that as well..

Cheers
Mike

its difficult to say if 1100 votes is a lot or little... there are 23000 members here..

Good luck in the next round... Post an update or a new thread when you need us to flood the voting again. ;) :p :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back