I need your help one and all

• Thread starter mazspeed@redshi
  • Start date
Just spotted this thread - voted for couple #3 - good luck!

You folks got my vote from 4 different accounts as well ;)

Hope ya make it!! :happy:

I voted for couple no 2.. only joking.. I voted for 3.. from 12 different accounts..

that took long

Thank you thank you thank you.. You guys rock.. Now I have to figure out how to spam them using different address :) LOL

Cheers
Mike

if you've got your own website, it usually comes with a few free email accounts, depending on who's hosting. mine comes w/ unlimited. for instance, i just created 43 different email accounts and sent emails voting for couple 3. then i just deleted all 43 accounts to avoid spammage by the radio station. :)

voted from 2 email accounts. tell me if you win and be sure to send me an invit. or atleast get some pics!!!!

Originally posted by jawshoouh
if you've got your own website, it usually comes with a few free email accounts, depending on who's hosting. mine comes w/ unlimited. for instance, i just created 43 different email accounts and sent emails voting for couple 3. then i just deleted all 43 accounts to avoid spammage by the radio station. :)

Wow jawshoouh!! Great job.

And yes...we want pics from the wedding :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back