I need a .........

Gowcra

iPod man!
Hey guys, Not sure where to post this, so here we go

I just watched a dvd movie, and wanted to know how to extract dvd audio from it in a simple, FREE, easy way.

If you guys know of anything, please let me know, as I dont want to spend ANY money!:) Cheers mates!

What do you need the audio to become? MP3? WMA? Or AC3? Do you want the sound out in stereo, or surround?

You can rip the audio with a program like DVD Decrypter, or rip and encode with Flask MPEG into whatever form you like. Check out Doom9.org for a lot more programs. I've been out of "the scene" for a while, so I haven't kept up to date. Flask is definitely the easiest way to go, though. It can demux and re-encode in one step.

You should be able to do it using freeware. Check out the various guides going around. Try a google for dvd audio extract or something like that. I did it a couple of weeks ago but I think I did it the long way.

i said i did try a google but nothing. Anyone else? Please, and also, mp3 format is just fine.

DVDDecrypter or Smartripper. Both will extract audio, and even do it chapter based. I highly recommend extracting the LPCM stream if available and then encoding that to whatever format you want. If all that's available is the ac3 stream, keep that and don't re-encode it. ac3 is already a lossy format

i USE dvd decryptor, what do I have to do to get it to do audio mate? i also use dvd shrink

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back