I need a graphics card!!

G

goldstar0011

I'm after a new card to play some of these new gaems out there.
My system is a P4, 768 SDRAM, GeForce2MX 64mb.
I'm looking to spend upto £150, please help!!

Have a look at www.scan.co.uk It should give you a few ideas. If I were you though Id go for a agpx8 one though. Just incase you deside to upgrade your mobo

Originally posted by jonifen
dont radeon 9500 pro cards go for ~£150?

the 9500 isn't as fast as a geforce 4 4600 tho and they cost about the same.

Originally posted by Krux
the 9500 isn't as fast as a geforce 4 4600 tho and they cost about the same.

well... :)

the 9500pro is a good deal... in terms of performance for price... but since the lad asked for a cap around 150quid... I dunno if he will be able to get the 9500pro... I certainly recommend it above the gf4ti series even though the gf4ti 4600 is a good card...

but IA m not privy to the prices in the uk so I'm just sitting back and reading the other lads opinions..

Originally posted by goldstar0011
I'm after a new card to play some of these new gaems out there.
My system is a P4, 768 SDRAM, GeForce2MX 64mb.
I'm looking to spend upto £150, please help!!

What type of monitor do you have and what's it's max resolution? I'm running a 17" LCD which maxes out at 1280x1024 at 60Hz optimal, so there's little need for me to upgrade my GeForce3, even though I'd love to do so.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back