I met celebrities at my job

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by the_music_man, Aug 28, 2004.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

ok im most definitely grateful for my new job at ruths chris steakhouse. im the youngest host there but its so awesome b/c i meet wonderful people and some really nice customers!!! today charles barkley (basketball player) and Mr. Belding (actor from saved by the bell, don't know his real name) came today and i SAT THEM AT THEIR TABLE. and later after they ate we talked!! and mr belding gave me his autograph and i didn't even ask for it! how cool is that!!!! and plz tell me if yall have heard of ruths chris b/c its suchhh a good restaurant! a little pricey tho :rolleyes:

2. the_music_man

oh and some guy from "the young and the restless" but i think hes \a small actor and i haven't really ever watched that show so who cares... oh and mr beldings wife has been on ESPN...
    its so cooooool

3. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Thats pretty cool. Celebreties, autographs, and tips? What more could you ask? heh.

4. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Mr. Belding is Kool lol on Saved by the Bell

Sounds like a kool job :)

5. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

mmmmmmmm, steaks.....

albybum likes this.
  6. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Thats pretty damn funny - still thinks he is gods gift! In the UK he would be called a Z-list celebrity.

7. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

haha EP :D
    I've not heard of him or any of the other's mentioned

8. suicide_pact

suicide_pact ---pro a.v. geek

Haven't heard of him either , tho I have eaten at a Ruth's Chris steakhouse.

9. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

lol, i used to be addicted to Saved by the Bell (mostly for Kelly ;))

Nice job :)

10. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Ruth's Chris is way too expensive for the sh!t pay I get. Heard of it but never been there

11. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

Yeah, Kelly (Tiffanie Amber Thesan or however it's spelled), was the only reason to watch that show. That's cool though.

I've met LeeLee Sobieski, Dave Mathews, Chris Klien, and Stephen Webber (from the TV series Wings). I thought it was cool or even an odd chance of bumping into a celebrity.

12. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Can't understand why you got sooo excited about meeting these schmutz's you are just as important you are their meal ticket, if you didn't by the merchedise, buy tickets for their games they would be skint. They should be buying you lunch for free as a thankyou for wasting your money lining their pockets!

13. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

Because these people are effecting millions of other people every day. They're idols, role models, as well as they are making massive amounts of money, but yet they try to live their lives just like everyone else a lot of the times. LeeLee Sobieski goes to an ivy league school where I use to live and she would never tell reporters or anyone where she went to school because she didn't want it effecting her college life and studies.

14. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

They sure sucked you in. Did you give him your autograph? You are more important than them. As I said they would be selling oranges to passing motorists if it wasnt' for you.

15. Evil Marge

True and most of them should be :D

16. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

I can't stand 'Drama Queens'!

17. Evil Marge

Quite a few need to go back to drama school :rolleyes:

18. the_music_man

true dat