I Luv It When Forum Goes Down

I will keep my eye out for popups, but the ad code hasn't chnaged and me and waddy like to stab popups with sharp things...

The coloured team bits was a modification I made to the previous version. so yes, give me the complete list of bugs please.

Attention to Detail

Originally posted by NuclearSmegma
Was the "Find User Posts" always under the avatar and status?

I was sleeping the day they taught seeing what's in front of you. Oops.

I did add the magnifying glass tho.
Not that anyone actually uses a magnifying glass to find most of the things that people search for, but there you go.

Well there are the ocational bugs like lists being too big and things like that but if I refresh it looks fine and it was always there.

Whew!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I did add the magnifying glass tho.
Not that anyone actually uses a magnifying glass to find most of the things that people search for, but there you go.

I feel better. At least I know now it's not the LSD flashbacks making me see magnifying glasses.

When did the loading bar come into play?
The one after you post a message.

I borrowed it from Neowin... looking for something to replace it with now, before I get called a liar a thief and a cheat (again)

Leave the Loading Bar, nice change to the boring text only thing. Animate the Magnifying Glass (Like the ones in Virus Scan Proggies). That'll catch the member's attention to the *Find User Posts* tool.

I got a fright when I first saw that bar. Though some thing had gone kerplunk. :eek:
It is a much better look like you said gonaads. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back